If you’re a diverse college student interested in exploring your leadership potential and getting a jump start on your career, we invite you to consider a
leadership development opportunity hosted by the world’s largest food and beverage company.
Nestlé USA is excited to announce the launch 2015 Nestlé Diversity Leadership Symposium (DLS) application. Started in 2009, the annual Nestlé Diversity Leadership Symposium (DLS) is a four-day intensive business program providing diverse undergraduate students a great
chance to network with recruiters and key representatives from Nestlé USA’s full-time and internship programs as you prepare to bring your developing
leadership abilities to the business world.
At Nestlé, we are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and we recognize that people from diverse backgrounds are our most important asset and a key
source of our competitive advantage. As a selected participant in DLS 2015, you will:
The symposium, held in Glendale, CA at the Nestlé USA Headquarters, is open to current sophomores and juniors. Nestlé USA will take care of reasonable
travel and accommodations.
- Gain valuable exposure to life and careers with the world’s largest food and beverage company
- Network with the Nestlé USA executive leadership team
- Partake in a customized leadership development course
- Utilize your leadership skills in the community through volunteerism
- Build a network of peers from universities across the nation
- Interview for a summer 2016 internship or full-time development trainee program, returning the school with the chance of a job offer and scholarship
offer in hand
Who should apply?
Diverse sophomores and juniors with leadership experience who are interested and eligible for one of the following career opportunities with Nestlé: Sales Internship and Trainee Programs,
Finance & Accounting Internship Program, Operations Internship & Trainee Programs, and Supply Chain & Procurement Internship Program.
It’s time to start exploring your leadership potential. Click here to see full program details and apply. Application
submission deadline is April 14, 2015.
For general information about Nestlé USA campus opportunities, visit http://campus.nestlejobs.com