If you’re a diverse college student interested in exploring your leadership potential and getting a jump start on your career, we invite you to consider a leadership development opportunity hosted by the world’s largest food and beverage company.
Nestlé USA is excited to announce the launch of the 2014 Nestlé Diversity Leadership Symposium (DLS) application. Started in 2009, the annual Nestlé Diversity Leadership Symposium (DLS) is a four-day intensive business program providing diverse undergraduate students a great chance to network with recruiters and key representatives from Nestlé USA’s full-time and internship programs as they prepare to bring your developing leadership abilities to the business world.
At Nestlé, we are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and we recognize that people from diverse backgrounds are our most important asset and a key source of our competitive advantage. As a selected participant in DLS 2014, you will:
- Gain valuable exposure to life and careers with the world’s largest food and beverage company
- Network with the Nestlé USA executive leadership team
- Partake in a customized leadership development course
- Utilize your leadership skills in the community through volunteerism
- Build a network of peers from universities across the nation
- Interview for a summer internship or full-time development trainee program, returning the school with the chance of a job offer and scholarship offer in hand
The symposium, held in Glendale, CA at the Nestlé USA Headquarters, is open to current sophomores and juniors. Nestlé USA will take care of reasonable travel and accommodations.
Who should apply?
Diverse sophomores and juniors with leadership experience who are interested and eligible for one of the following career opportunities with Nestlé: Human Resources Development Program, Sales Internship and Trainee Programs, Finance & Accounting Internship Program, Operations Internship & Trainee Programs, Supply Chain & Procurement Internship & Trainee Programs.
It’s time to start exploring your leadership potential. To see program details and apply, visit www.nestle.fluidreview.com. Application submission deadline is April 15, 2014.
For general information about our campus opportunities, visit http://campus.nestlejobs.com