To Press Releases listOAKLAND,Jul 15, 2013
Ice Cream and Candy Layered Together in This Summer’s Coolest Treat
The days of having to make a choice between your favorite sweet treats are over! The Skinny Cow brand has combined America’s two popular indulgences – candy and ice cream –together in one delightfully, delicious ice cream candy bar. Available in two decadent flavors, each bar is a trendy combination of texture and taste, low-fat ice cream layered with candy creating a perfect nirvana in every bite!
- Skinny Cow Salted Caramel Pretzel Ice Cream Candy Bars - Vanilla low-fat ice cream topped with a layer of salty caramel and small pieces of pretzels all covered in a chocolatey coating.
- Skinny Cow Cookies ‘n Dough Ice Cream Candy Bars - Vanilla low-fat ice cream topped with a cookie dough layer and crunchy cookie bites with a smooth chocolatey covering.
“Summer is the perfect time of year to enjoy the warm weather, visit with family and friends and treat everyone to a satisfying ice cream snack,” said Rachel Jaiven, Skinny Cow
brand manager. “Skinny Cow
Ice Cream Candy Bars are sweet, cool and crunchy, making them hard to resist.”
Celebrate July, National Ice Cream Month, with an Ice Cream Candy Bar or one of the six new Limited Editions also introduced this year. From cups to bars to sandwiches to cones, the choices are endless (and delicious):
- Skinny Cow Limited Edition Pretty in Pink Low-Fat Ice Cream Bars – Cream cheese flavored frosty drizzled over Pink Velvet low-fat ice cream.
- Skinny Cow Limited Edition Snickerdoodle Low-Fat Ice Cream Sandwich - Cinnamon low-fat ice cream swirled between two oatmeal cookie wafers – a homemade classic!
- Skinny Cow Limited Edition Chocolate Covered Cherry Low-Fat Ice Cream Cones - Cherry low-fat ice cream wrapped in a chocolate cone with chocolate fudge drizzled on top. This is the first ever Skinny Cow chocolate wafer cone – complete with a chocolatey nugget!
- Skinny Cow Limited Edition Mint to Be Low-Fat Ice Cream Cups - Low-fat mint ice cream with chocolatey chips. A favorite Skinny Cow flavor now in a cup!
- Skinny Cow Limited Edition Cupcake Batter Low-Fat Ice Cream Cups - A cupcake batter flavored low-fat ice cream with sprinkles and pieces of cake batter mixed together throughout the cup.
- Skinny Cow Limited Edition Caramel Mochaccino Low-Fat Ice Cream Cups - Coffee chocolate low-fat ice creams swirled with touches of caramel.
The new Skinny Cow
Ice Cream Candy Bars and the Limited Edition sandwiches, bars and cones are available nationwide with a suggested retail price of $5.49. The Limited Editions cups are available nationwide with a suggested retail price of $1.59.
About The Skinny Cow Brand
So much satisfying deliciousness to choose from! The Skinny Cow brand is a decadent portfolio of low-fat frozen snacks, including ice cream sandwiches, ice cream cones, ice cream cups and ice cream bars, and satisfying Skinny Cow candy options. Skinny Cow frozen snacks and candies don’t skimp on flavor and are a great tasting, “no-trade off” alternative. With the Skinny Cow brand, you really can have it all! For additional product news and information, visit www.SkinnyCow.com.
Want to connect with other fans of the Skinny Cow
brand on Facebook and Twitter? Log on to www.facebook.com/TheSkinnyCowUS
, or follow @TheSkinnyCow to scoop up the latest product and flavor news, tips on eating smart, luscious offers and more. Check it out!
About Nestlé USA
Named one of “The World’s Most Admired Food Companies” in Fortune magazine for sixteen consecutive years, Nestlé provides quality brands and products that bring flavor to life every day. From nutritious meals with LEAN CUISINE® to baking traditions with NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE®, Nestlé USA makes delicious, convenient, and nutritious food and beverage products that make good living possible. That’s what “Nestlé. Good Food, Good Life” is all about. Nestlé USA, with 2012 sales of $10 billion, is part of Nestlé S.A. in Vevey, Switzerland — the world’s largest food company with a commitment to Nutrition, Health & Wellness — with 2012 sales of $98 billion. For product news and information, visit Nestleusa.com or Facebook.com/NestleUSA.