Nestlé Online Resources
Nestlé has a wide range of online resources that provide health and well-being information to consumers - and it's just a click away at:
- LeanCuisine.com offers a number of wellness tools including a Fitness and Meal Planner and a new section on Inspiration. Inspiration includes “Show You Care,” a place for those touched by breast cancer to come together and share messages of encouragement. The Meal Planner allows consumers to choose from hundreds of predefined meal plans, or to create their own nutritious menu, and an extensive database that includes branded foods, recipes, ethnic and convenience foods.
- Educational components, such as "Meet Our Experts," cooking advice and tips for healthy eating and meal planning can be found on Meals.com.
- VeryBestBaking.com offers a “Sensibly Delicious” section featuring a wide variety of recipes, tips and articles for the nutrition-conscious baker, along with delicious ideas that are lower in fat, sugar and/or calories. You can also find tips for healthy living and meal planning.
From the Healthy Weight Commitment Foundation:
- Energy Balance 101 (with Discovery Education) is filled with great tools to help educators teach kids about health.
- Family Wellness Guide (with Parents magazine) provides parents with interesting and useful information to help them raise healthy kids.
- Your Wellness Advantage (with the National Business Group on Health) helps businesses with affordable wellness programs.