Arugula, Melon and Prosciutto Salad with a Balsamic Glaze
This recipe was developed in partnership with Tastemade.
Try this refreshing salad with California Pizza Kitchen Crispy Thin Crust Sicilian pizza.
- 5 thin slices prosciutto
- 1/2 cantaloupe, peeled, seeded
- 2 cups arugula
- 3 teaspoons balsamic glaze
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Freshly ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place slices of prosciutto flat on parchment paper over a baking sheet.
- Bake about 10 minutes, or crispy. Remove from oven and let cool. Break the prosciutto up into pieces. Set aside.
- Slice cantaloupe into 7 to 8 wedges. Place on platter. Sprinkle with arugula. Drizzle balsamic glaze, oil and pepper. Sprinkle with crispy prosciutto. Serve.