Asparagus With Grape Tomatoes
This recipe was created in partnership with Tastemade and can be paired with Cantaloupe & Baby Arugula Prosciutto Bundles.
Try this warm vegetable side dish with Stouffer’s Lasagna with Meat & Sauce!
Ingredients (Serves 4-6):
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large bunch thin asparagus (about 1 ¼ pounds), cut on the bias into 1 ½ inch pieces
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Once hot, add the asparagus and sauté until tender, about 3-4 minutes.
- Add the cherry tomatoes and lemon juice and stir until the tomatoes look soft and juicy, another 1-2 minutes.
- Season with a pinch of salt and pepper.
Nutritional Information (based on 5 servings)
Saturated Fat: 1g