This recipe was created in partnership with Healthy Delicious.
This salad is quick and easy to prepare and delicious paired with Lean Cuisine Marketplace Butternut Squash Ravioli!
- 4 slices lean center cut bacon or turkey bacon
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/4 cup plain 0% Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1/2-3/4 cup water
- 1 head iceberg lettuce
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, chopped
- Freshly cracked black pepper, to taste
- Add the bacon to a pan set over medium high heat. Cook, turning frequently, until crisp – about 8 minutes. Let drain on a plate lined with a paper towel, then break into large crumbles. Set aside.
- Combine the avocado, yogurt, basil, chives, and lemon juice in blender until smooth. Thin with water.
- Cut the iceberg lettuce into quarters, forming 4 wedges and arrange on a platter. Pour 2 tablespoons of avocado dressing over the lettuce. Top with crumbles bacon and tomatoes. Season with cracked black pepper.
- Serve with additional dressing, if desired.