Avocado BLT Wedge Salad
This recipe was created in partnership with Healthy Delicious.
This salad is quick and easy to prepare and delicious paired with Lean Cuisine Marketplace Butternut Squash Ravioli!
- 4 slices lean center cut bacon or turkey bacon
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/4 cup plain 0% Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1/2-3/4 cup water
- 1 head iceberg lettuce
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, chopped
- Freshly cracked black pepper, to taste
- Add the bacon to a pan set over medium high heat. Cook, turning frequently, until crisp – about 8 minutes. Let drain on a plate lined with a paper towel, then break into large crumbles. Set aside.
- Combine the avocado, yogurt, basil, chives, and lemon juice in blender until smooth. Thin with water.
- Cut the iceberg lettuce into quarters, forming 4 wedges and arrange on a platter. Pour 2 tablespoons of avocado dressing over the lettuce. Top with crumbles bacon and tomatoes. Season with cracked black pepper.
- Serve with additional dressing, if desired.