Broccoli Crunch Salad
This recipe was created in partnership with Liz Weiss, MS, RD of Liz’s Healthy Table.
Try it with DiGiorno pizzeria!™ THIN Margherita Pizza for a balanced spin on pizza night.
- 6 cups bite-size broccoli florets
- 3 tablespoons 0%-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons pure maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons cranberries, dried
- 3 tablespoons almonds, sliced
- Kosher salt and pepper, to taste
- Steam the broccoli florets for 3 minutes. Once steamed, immediately remove to a bowl and place in the refrigerator, uncovered, to cool, about 20 minutes.
- While the broccoli is cooling, place the yogurt, mayonnaise, maple syrup, and vinegar in a bowl and stir to combine.
- Top the broccoli with the dressing and stir until the florets are evenly coated. Top with the cranberries and almonds, and season with salt and pepper to taste.