This recipe was created in partnership with Tastemade.
This veggie dish pairs great with Digiorno Ultra Thin Sausage Supreme pizza!
- 1 small shallot, finely chopped
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Pinch of salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/8 cup of olive oil
- 1 bunch asparagus, peeled and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 bunch Green onions, trimmed and sliced in thirds
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- On a sheet tray, add asparagus and green onion. Drizzle with olive oil, a pinch of salt and toss. Place on top rack of oven. Let cook for 16 to 18 minutes.
- In a small bowl, add shallot, lemon zest, juice, mustard, honey, ½ teaspoon salt and pepper. Whisk until combined. Drizzle in oil, while whisking to emulsify.
- Remove vegetables from onion. Drizzle with lemon vinaigrette. Serve warm.