Creamy Bacon Broccoli Salad
Ingredients (Serves 6):
- 2⁄3 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 T white wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 tsp black pepper
- 1⁄2 to 1 tsp salt
- 2 T Splenda
- 2 large heads fresh broccoli, cut into small florets
- 1⁄4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 10 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup grapes, halved
- 1⁄2 cup sunflower seeds
- Whisk together mayonnaise, vinegar, pepper, salt and Splenda in a small bowl; set aside.
- Combine broccoli florets, red onion, bacon, grapes and sunflower seeds in a large bowl. Add dressing and toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.