Garlic Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Ingredients (6-8 servings):
- 1 lb Brussels sprouts, stems removed and sliced in half
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- freshly ground salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 (8 oz) container sliced baby portobello mushrooms
- sliced almonds, optional
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F and line a baking sheet with foil.
- Add the Brussels sprouts, garlic, extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper to the pan and mix until everything is evenly coated. Roast in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Mix in the portobello mushrooms and roast for another 10 minutes.
- Serve topped with sliced almonds, if you’d like.