Green Pea Salad
Every picnic and BBQ needs a good side dish! Green Pea Salad is easy and the perfect chilled side dish for just about any meal, especially alongside Stouffer’s Mac & Cheese. Try this recipe that was created in partnership with Cupcake Diaries.
- 1 (12-14 oz) bag frozen peas, thawed on the counter for 30 minutes
- 1 c. cheddar cheese, cubed
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and cut into pieces
- 1/3 c. light mayo
- This pea salad is super easy to make! But you don't want the peas to be too thawed or it will be hard to mix all the ingredients together. I like to get the peas out of the freezer then start cooking the bacon and cutting up the cheese. By that time the peas are the perfect texture for stirring together with the other ingredients.
- Once the peas are thawed and other ingredients are prepped, place peas, bacon, and cheese in a bowl. Gently stir to combine and top with mayo; gently stir to combine.
- Cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for at least one hour before serving. Stir before serving and add more mayo, if desired.