Grilled Peach & Prosciutto Salad
This recipe brought to you in partnership with Neighborfood.
Try it with DiGiorno Pizzeria! Thin Margherita Pizza.
- 4 cups arugula
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1½ Tablespoons honey
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 freestone peaches
- 1 Tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- 4 strips prosciutto, torn or sliced into small strips
- Preheat the grill to medium high heat. Alternatively, heat a grill pan over medium high heat on the stove. Halve the peaches and remove the pit. Brush the halves with butter then place them flesh side down on the grill grates at an angle. Grill for 23 minutes or until grill marks have appeared. Place at the opposite angle and grill for an additional 2 minutes. Remove peaches to a plate. Slice, if desired.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegar, and honey until well combined. Add salt and pepper to taste. Toss the arugula with the vinaigrette mixture, reserving a few Tablespoons for the end.
- Toss the goat cheese and prosciutto with the arugula. Arrange peach halves or slices around the outside.
- Drizzle with the remaining dressing. Serve immediately.