Heirloom Tomato Beet Salad
This recipe was created in partnership with Foxes Love Lemons.
Try it with California Pizza Kitchen Gluten-Free BBQ Recipe Chicken pizza!
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh herbs (I used a combination of parsley and basil)
- 2 medium roasted beets, sliced
- 2 medium heirloom tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 cup heirloom cherry tomatoes, halved if large
- 1/4 cup prepared pearl barley (optional)
- In small bowl, whisk oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper until well combined. Stir in herbs.
- Arrange beets and tomatoes on serving platter. Sprinkle with barley, if desired. Drizzle with vinaigrette and serve immediately.