Pizza and veggies make for a great balanced meal. This recipe, created in partnership with Healthy Delicious packs in the flavor with sweet mango, spicy jalapeño and creamy avocado. Try it with CPK Crispy Thin Crust BBQ Recipe Chicken pizza.
Ingredients (Serves 4):
- 1 mango
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 small red onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 jalapeño pepper (optional)
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 4 cups baby arugula
- 1 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- Use a glass to remove the peel from the mango, collecting the juices. Thinly slice the mango.
- Peel and thinly slice the avocado and onion.
- To make the dressing, finely mince the garlic and jalapeño (if using). Add to a serving bowl and whisk in the lime juice, mango juice, and olive oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Add the arugula to the serving bowl and toss to combine with the dressing. Mix in the beans, and half of the avocado and mango. Top the salad with the remaining avocado and mango slices.