This recipe was created in partnership with The Tomkat studio.
Try it with Stouffer’s Lasagna with Meat & Sauce for an Italian-inspired family meal.
- Whole Wheat or 9-Grain Bread, cut into 1-inch cubes
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Garlic, minced
- Dijon Mustard
- Red Wine Vinegar
- Black Pepper
- Grape Tomatoes, sliced into halves
- Cucumbers, diced
- Bell Peppers, diced
- Red Onion, diced
- Basil, julienne
- Toast the bread, drizzled with extra virgin olive oil, in the oven at 350 degrees F until golden. Remove and set aside.
- In a bowl, whisk together the garlic, mustard, vinegar, salt and pepper with a drizzle of olive oil to make the vinaigrette.
- Toss all the ingredients together in a large bowl, making sure to coat all the ingredient with the vinaigrette. Serve immediately.