These Parmesan Honey Roasted Carrots make a deliciously easy side dish that's ready in no time. Packed with sweet and savory flavors and roasted until tender, these carrots are fresh, flavorful and perfect alongside any dish, especially Stouffer’s Macaroni and Cheese. This recipe was created in partnership with Pumpkin ‘n Spice.
Ingredients (Serves 6):
- 2 pounds carrots, peeled and cut into 1 inch diagonal pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons chopped, fresh thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Fresh parsley, for garnish, if desired
- Preheat oven to 425F. Line a large baking pan with parchment paper or lightly grease with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place carrots onto prepared pan and set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the olive oil, honey, thyme, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Pour mixture over carrots and toss to coat. Spread in an even layer.
- Sprinkle 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese evenly over carrots.
- Roast for 10 minutes, remove from oven, and flip carrots over. Sprinkle remaining 2 tablespoons of Parmesan cheese evenly over carrots. Return to oven and continue to roast for 10-12 minutes, or until tender.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with fresh parsley, if desired.
- Serve immediately.