This recipe was created in partnership with Tastemade.
Try it with Buitoni Tomato & Mozzarella Ravioli With Pesto With Basil Sauce!
- 1 package Buitoni Tomato & Mozzarella Ravioli with Pesto with Basil Sauce
- 1/4 cup Buitoni Pesto with Basil (1 to 2 tablespoons per serving)
- 1 bunch Asparagus, trimmed and cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 2- 6oz chicken breast, divided into two halves each
- Drizzle of olive oil
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Cook ravioli according to package.
- Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Sprinkle chicken breast with a pinch of salt and ¼ teaspoon black pepper. Add chicken to grill pan and cook 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until done and juices run clear. Remove and let sit for 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, add asparagus, a pinch of salt and drizzle with olive oil. Add to grill pan and occasionally toss to char all sides, about 3 to 5 minutes. Remove from grill pan. Set aside. In same bowl, add tomatoes, a pinch of salt and a drizzle of olive oil. Add to grill pan and char for 1 to 2 minutes. Remove from grill pan. Set aside.
- Slice chicken into ½ inch cubes, toss with cooked ravioli, asparagus, cherry tomatoes, and pesto. Serve.