Roasted Garlic Broccoli (Serves 4-6)
This recipe was created in partnership with Tastemade. Watch the original video here.
Try it with DiGiorno Pizzeria Quattro Formaggi pizza!
- 1 pound broccoli crowns, cut into florets
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Add broccoli to a rimmed sheet tray.
- Drizzle with olive oil, add the garlic, season with salt and pepper, and toss to coat.
- Roast for 20 minutes, until broccoli is tender and beginning to brown.
Nutritional Information (based on 5 servings)
- Calories: 120
- Fat: 11g
- Saturated Fat: 1.5g
- Carbohydrates: 5g
- Sugar: 0g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 3g
- Sodium: 140mg
- Cholesterol: 0mg