This recipe was created in partnership with ONE SWEET MESS.
Try it with Stouffer’s Lasagna with Meat & Sauce.
- 1 family-size Stouffer's Lasagna
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 medium carrots, peeled
- 2 cups shaved English cucumber
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Cook the lasagna according to the package instructions.
- While the lasagna cools, prepare the salad by combining sesame oil, vinegar, sugar, salt, and black pepper in a large bowl; whisk until sugar dissolves.
- Shave carrots into thin strips using a vegetable peeler. Add carrot and cucumber mixture to the vinegar mixture; toss to coat. Top with sesame seeds. Serve immediately.