Shaved Zucchini Salad with Arugula and Mint
This recipe was created in partnership with Tastemade.
Try it with Lean Cuisine Spinach And Artichoke Ravioli for a quick weeknight meal.
- 1 zucchini, washed and ends trimmed
- 1/4 cup arugula
- 1 mint sprigs, leaves only
- 1 tablespoon walnuts, chopped
Pesto Dressing Ingredients:
- 1/4 cup Parsley
- 1/8 cup packed fresh basil leaves, torn
- 1 mint sprig mint, torn
- 1 clove garlic, roughly chopped
- 2 teaspoons walnuts, chopped
- Zest of half a lemon
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
For the Dressing:
- In a food processor, combine the parsley, basil, mint, garlic, walnuts, zest, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Pulse until coarsely chopped. While the machine is running, drizzle in the olive oil. Blend until smooth. Pesto can be frozen or kept in the refrigerator for 1 week.
For the Salad:
- Using a vegetable peeler, peel zucchini into ribbons slices.
- In a large bowl add shaved zucchini, arugula, mint and walnuts.
- Pour in dressing and toss to combine.