Spinach Salad with Crumbled Feta and Tomato Vinaigrette (1 Serving)
This recipe was created in partnership with Hungry Couple.
Try it with Lean Cuisine’s Vermont White Cheddar Mac & Cheese for a balanced weeknight meal.
- 3/4 Cup baby spinach leaves
- 2 Tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 English (seedless) cucumber
- 2 Tablespoons diced red onion
- 1 Small clove garlic, peeled
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 Teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 Teaspoon low fat mayonnaise
- 2 Cherry tomatoes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- To make the vinaigrette, add the garlic, olive oil, lemon juice, mayonnaise and tomatoes to a blender or small food processor. Puree until smooth and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook the mac and cheese in the microwave according to package directions and serve hot with the salad.