A fresh salad always makes a good side, especially when paired with a tasty homemade dressing and Stouffer’s Macaroni & Cheese. Try this recipe created in partnership with Tomkat Studio.
Ingredients (Serves 6-8):
Citrus Vinaigrette Ingredients:
- 1/2 small shallot, finely chopped
- 2/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/2-inch piece of ginger, grated
- juice of 2 lemons
- juice of 1 orange
- freshly ground salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 head butter lettuce, stem removed
- 4 radishes, stems removed and sliced thinly
- 2 cups snow peas, sliced to expose peas
- 4 sprigs fresh mint, leaves only
- 2 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- Prepare the dressing by adding all the ingredients to a jar, sealing and shaking vigorously. Set aside.
- On a platter, layer the lettuce and spread evenly with the remaining ingredients.
- Serve the salad with the dressing.