Strawberry, Blackberry and Mint Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette
This recipe was created in partnership with Tastemade.
Try it with DiGiorno Ultra Thin Sausage Supreme pizza for a fresh balanced meal.
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons light-brown sugar
- 1 pound strawberries, hulled and halved
- 1/2 cup blackberries
- ½ cup arugula
- 1/4 cup mint, chiffonade
- In a bowl whisk together the balsamic and sugar. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, add strawberries, blackberries, and arugula and mint. Gently toss with vinaigrette. Serve.