Zucchini Parmesan Fries
This recipe was created in partnership with Tastemade.
Try it with California Pizza Kitchen Crispy Thin Crust Sicilian pizza!
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into 1/2-by-3-inch sticks
- 1 large egg
- Pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup plain bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Generous spray a sheet tray with cooking spray.
- In a shallow bowl, lightly beat the eggs with 1 tablespoon of water, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper. In another bowl, combine the breadcrumbs, parmesan, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
- Dip zucchini fries into egg mixture. Shake to remove excess egg and then generously coat in the breadcrumb mixture. Transfer the breaded zucchini to a baking sheet.
- Bake in oven for 12 to 13 minutes. Place under broiler for 1 minute. Remove from oven. Place on platter and serve warm.