“Whether it’s through fashion, finger painting or building craft-stick houses, everyone is looking for ways to express themselves, and food is no different,” said Todd Macsuga, Director of Marketing for Nestlé Pizza. “With the new DIGIORNO DESIGN A PIZZA kit, everyone’s an artist. We are making it easier than ever to show off your personality in a creative way, while customizing mealtime to fit specific tastes and to please everyone around the table.”
The new DESIGN A PIZZA kit includes a full-size DIGIORNO cheese pizza with individually wrapped premium meats, veggies, shredded cheese and seasoning packet. Everyone can create their own perfect slice with these three flavorful varieties:
- Pepperoni and Sausage with Peppers & Onions: features pepperoni, sausage, red and green peppers and onion strips
- Spinach, Tomato & Red Onion with Pepperoni: features pepperoni, chopped spinach, diced Roma tomato and red onion
- Chicken, Green Peppers & Red Onions with Pepperoni: features herb-seasoned chicken, pepperoni, green pepper and red onion
DESIGN A PIZZA Kits On Display
Need some creative inspiration before creating your DIGIORNO pizza? You can build your own masterpiece virtually in one of two ways.
- DIGIORNO has partnered with eight influential bloggers on the food, lifestyle, entertaining and parenting scene to create their very own original pizza masterpieces that express their unique personalities and taste preferences. Check out their DESIGN A PIZZA kit masterpieces through a collection of Vine and Instagram videos, available at www.Digiorno.tumblr.com.
- Or visit www.DiGiorno.com to create your own masterpiece using the DESIGN A PIZZA app. You can virtually design and name your masterpiece to get a $1.50-off coupon.
Where to Buy DESIGN A PIZZA Kits
The new DESIGN A PIZZA kits are available nationwide in your grocer’s freezer and retail for $6.79 – $8.99.
For more information about the entire line of DIGIORNO brand products, visit www.DIGIORNO.com.
Named one of “The World’s Most Admired Food Companies” in Fortune magazine for seventeen consecutive years, Nestlé provides quality brands that bring flavor to life every day. From nutritious meals with Lean Cuisine® to baking traditions with Nestlé® Toll House®, Nestlé USA makes delicious, convenient, and nutritious food and beverages that make good living possible. That’s what “Nestlé. Good Food, Good Life” is all about. Nestlé USA, with 2013 sales of $10 billion, is part of Nestlé S.A. in Vevey, Switzerland — the world’s largest food company with a commitment to Nutrition, Health & Wellness — with 2013 sales of $99 billion. For product news and information, visit Nestleusa.com or Facebook.com/NestleUSA.