How We Work
At Nestlé, we’ve been reimagining what’s possible, and have begun transforming our workplace to be fit for the future. We’ve spent many years building a culture of innovation, growth, and collaboration – and now our evolved model will build on these efforts.
Our model combines agility – and flexibility to work in new ways – with personal connectivity that comes through in-person collaboration that makes our culture thrive. We believe getting the right mix of in-person and working from home is important because collaboration has always been a critical ingredient in our culture.
This gives us the opportunity to drive more collaboration and ensures we experience the full benefit of being in the office together, a critical ingredient in strengthening our culture.
A strong mix of in-office collaboration and home-office work builds better culture and drives better performance. We have moved to an open seating model at all our corporate campuses and adopted team neighborhoods, anchored by team leaders so that we can still easily find our close colleagues for productive in-office days.
We launched the Nestlé Navigator app that helps employees on all campuses reserve spaces and access other resources that help plan for days in the office – whether you need to synch up with cross-functional partners to complete a big project or you are traveling to visit another campus.
More to Explore at Nestlé
Providing Benefits to Support Wellbeing, Families & Professional Growth
- We offer many resources to help employees balance work and life, including free access to digital self-care programs like Headspace, BetterHelp and NeuroFlow.
- Our Lifestyle Spending Account offers all benefits-eligible employees $500 per year to spend on emotional, physical, financial or social wellbeing.
- Employees are also encouraged to use their paid time off and embrace flexible working policies to improve work/life balance.
- Our inclusive, gender-neutral Parental Support Policy provides benefits to all kinds of families, giving employees up to 18 consecutive weeks of company-paid leave.
- We also invest in resources that empower our employees to grow – from tuition assistance to tutoring support and even free access to on-demand programs like LinkedIn Learning.
Continuing to Prioritize Health & Safety
Across our offices we now have enhanced office safety technology and protocols including best-in-class air ionization technology, wellness screenings, and high-touch surface cleaning. Additionally, we are the first food and beverage company in the U.S. to achieve the WELL Health-Safety Rating for all our corporate locations. The WELL Health-Safety Rating is an evidence-based, third-party verified rating for buildings looking to implement, validate, and measure investments that support health and wellness – an effort that’s increasingly important since the onset of the pandemic. This achievement builds on our already rigorous health and safety protocols across both factories and campuses.