With flavors like Caramelized Banana Chip Gelato, Pistachio Gelato, Pomegranate Swirl Gelato and Tiramisu Gelato an evening with friends turns into a party and an afternoon in the sun becomes a celebration of the best time of the year. All four additions to the Häagen-Dazs Gelato line will surprise, satisfy and make this summer one to remember.
Meanwhile, for anyone who can’t resist a cold midnight snack, the Limited Edition line introduces two new options just for the summer of 2014 along with a new ice cream bar: Limited Edition Midnight Cookies & Cream Ice Cream, Limited Edition Banana Split Ice Cream and Limited Edition Pomegranate Dark Chocolate Ice Cream Bars.
“We have a very dedicated fan base that is always looking for ways to enhance the ice cream or gelato experience,” said Alex Placzek, Häagen-Dazs Brand Director. “The response to our gelato line has been overwhelmingly positive and we are thrilled to offer fans a mix of new flavor options: some are innovative and modern while others are a tribute to Italian flavors that have been around for centuries.”
Expansions to the Häagen-Dazs Gelato line which are now available nationwide include:
- Caramelized Banana Chip Gelato - Delectably sweet, Häagen-Dazs Caramelized Banana Chip gelato is a blend of rich caramel banana gelato with semi-sweet chocolaty chips.
- Pistachio Gelato - An exquisite classic, Häagen-Dazs Pistachio gelato is rich and buttery, delivering a deep roasted pistachio taste.
- Pomegranate Swirl Gelato - A strikingly beautiful duo, Häagen-Dazs Pomegranate Swirl gelato blends tart pomegranate gelato with elegant vanilla gelato.
- Tiramisu Gelato - A tribute to the traditional Italian dessert, Häagen-Dazs Tiramisu gelato blends lady finger cookie pieces into a bold and complex tiramisu gelato.
Tantalizing taste buds for this year only, the Häagen-Dazs Limited Edition ice cream line expands to include:
- Limited Edition Banana Split Ice Cream (February – September) - Whipped cream ice cream and banana ice cream folded into ribbons of rich fudge and tangy-sweet strawberry and cherry pieces, creating a perfect ice cream blend that is a decadently wonderful escape.
- Limited Edition Midnight Cookies & Cream Ice Cream (February – December) – A blend of buttery ribbons of fudge and chocolate wafer cookies in smooth chocolate ice cream for an indulgent twist on the classic cookies & cream. Limited Edition Pomegranate Dark Chocolate Ice Cream Bars (February – September) – An irresistibly sweet yet striking flavor. These bars start with delicious and tart pomegranate ice cream, then are dipped in luxurious dark chocolate and finished with a rich dark chocolatedrizzle.
Each Häagen-Dazs Gelato flavor will be available in 14 oz. cartons for a suggested retail price of $4.79. Tiramisu Gelato will also be available in 3.6 oz. cups for a suggested retail price of $1.49. The Limited Edition Banana Split and Midnight Cookies & Cream ice cream will be available in 14 oz. cartons for a suggested retail price of $4.79, while the Limited Edition Pomegranate Dark Chocolate ice cream bars will be available for a suggested retail price of $4.39 for a pack of four.
For additional product information, please visit www.HaagenDazs.com.
Crafted in 1961 by Reuben Mattus in his family’s dairy, Häagen-Dazs ice cream is the original super premium ice cream. True to tradition, we are committed to using only the purest ingredients in crafting the world’s finest ice cream. Truly made like no other, today Häagen-Dazs ice cream offers a full range of products from ice cream to sorbet, frozen yogurt and frozen snacks in more than 65 flavors. Häagen-Dazs products are available around the globe for ice cream lovers to enjoy. For more information, please visit www.haagendazs.com.
About Nestlé USA
Named one of “The World’s Most Admired Food Companies” in Fortune magazine for seventeen consecutive years, Nestlé provides quality brands that bring flavor to life every day. From nutritious meals with LEAN CUISINE® to baking traditions with NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE®, Nestlé USA makes delicious, convenient, and nutritious food and beverages that make good living possible. That’s what “Nestlé. Good Food, Good Life” is all about. Nestlé USA, with 2013 sales of $10 billion, is part of Nestlé S.A. in Vevey, Switzerland — the world’s largest food company with a commitment to Nutrition, Health & Wellness — with 2013 sales of $99 billion. For product news and information, visit Nestleusa.com or Facebook.com/NestleUSA.
Skinny Cow Ice Cream