Nationally recognized chefs unite to inspire the next generation of modern cuisine
This fall, LEAN CUISINE® will introduce the inaugural LEAN CUISINE® Culinary Roundtable, a group of top chefs and a curator hand-selected from some of the most foodie-fueled cities in America. These critically acclaimed culinary experts will inspire and collaborate with LEAN CUISINE® to bring the latest restaurant-inspired recipes to your table. View a video reel of the Culinary Roundtable.
The Culinary Roundtable chefs will join the chefs at LEAN CUISINE® to create exciting, delectable additions to the LEAN CUISINE® Culinary Collection. Born of collaborative inspiration sessions with LEAN CUISINE® chefs, these exciting recipes, reflective of modern eating paired with today’s interest in healthier lifestyles, will be available at supermarkets nationwide beginning in December 2011.
We invite you to meet the Roundtable - five acclaimed chefs and one curator, each bringing new tastes to the table just for us:
- Pam Anderson: As the curator of the Roundtable, Anderson, a New York Times best-selling cookbook author, considers herself “Every Cook” and brings satisfying recipes and sage advice to both novice and veteran cooks.
- Michelle Bernstein: James Beard Award winner, "Best Chef South", 2007 and Iron Chef victor, Bernstein is executive chef at Michy’s, Crumb on Parchment and Sra. Martinez in Miami. Her food reflects her Latin upbringing, French training, Asian travels and deep affinity for Italian, Spanish and Southern flavors.
- Brad Farmerie: Raised in a food-loving family in Pittsburgh, the Michelin-starred chef is executive chef at PUBLIC, The Monday Room, Madam Geneva and the newly opened Saxon + Parole in N.Y.C.
- Paul Kahan: Having grown up around his father’s delicatessen and smokehouse, Kahan is now executive chef and partner at four popular Chicago restaurants—The Publican, Big Star, Avec and Blackbird.
- Elizabeth Karmel: Raised on BBQ in North Carolina, the “Queen of Grill” is executive chef of N.Y.C. and D.C.’s Hill Country Barbeque and N.Y.C.’s Hill Country Chicken.
- Lior Lev Sercarz: Having worked for some of the world’s most respected chefs, Lev Sercarz opened La Boîte à Epice in N.Y.C. where he creates unique spice blends for chefs nationwide.
“This is a one-of-a-kind powerhouse of visionary chefs — all setting out to change the way today's woman eats, as well as the way she views food,” said Maleeda Wagner, Marketing Manager for LEAN CUISINE®. “We look forward to sharing the culinary inspiration and creativity that touches each and every one of our refreshed entrées in the LEAN CUISINE® Culinary Collection line.”
To learn more about the chefs and to join LEAN CUISINE® on a creative journey from our kitchen to your plate, we invite you to visit www.LeanCuisine.com. Look for the Chef's PickTM label on the front of the LEAN CUISINE® package to get a taste of our favorite flavors.
Join us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/LeanCuisine
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/LeanCuisine
Want to join the conversation? Use #CulinaryRoundtable
About Nestlé USA
Named one of “The World’s Most Admired Food Companies” in Fortune magazine for fourteen consecutive years, Nestlé provides quality brands and products that bring flavor to life every day. From nutritious meals with Lean Cuisine® to baking traditions with Nestlé® Toll House®, Nestlé USA makes delicious, convenient, and nutritious food and beverage products that make good living possible. That’s what “Nestlé. Good Food, Good Life” is all about. Well-known Nestlé USA brands include: Nestlé® Toll House®, Nestlé® Nesquik®, Nestlé® Coffee-mate®, Stouffer’s®, Lean Cuisine®, HOT POCKETS® and LEAN POCKETS® brand sandwiches, Nescafé®, NESTLÉ® Juicy Juice®, Buitoni®, DREYER’S/EDY’S®, Nestlé® Crunch®, Nestlé® Butterfinger®, Wonka®, DIGIORNO®, TOMBSTONE® and CALIFORNIA PIZZA KITCHEN® frozen pizza. Nestlé USA, with 2010 sales of $10.4 billion, is part of Nestlé S.A. in Vevey, Switzerland — the world’s largest food company with a commitment to Nutrition, Health & Wellness — with 2010 sales of $105 billion.