Nestlé Hot Cocoa celebrates the winter season with the introduction of four new flavors (Dark Chocolate, Chocolate Caramel, Chocolate Mint and Women’s Wellness), featuring less sugar and added nutrients.
“Sipping from a steaming cup of hot cocoa on a cold winter’s day is a great way to chase away the chill of winter” said Chad Patterson, Nestlé Hot Cocoa, brand manager. “With our new hot cocoa flavors, we add a bit more variety to this favorite indulgence, while also helping people reduce the amount of sugar they consume and add some helpful nutrients.”
- Nestlé Hot Cocoa Dark Chocolate provides a deep, dark chocolate flavor and contains 25 percent less sugar than the leading brand.
- Nestlé Hot Cocoa Chocolate Caramel offers a smooth, creamy caramel taste paired with a rich chocolate taste and has 29 percent less sugar than the leading brand.
- Nestlé Hot Cocoa Chocolate Mint adds the refreshing flavor of peppermint blended with chocolate, with 27 percent less sugar than the leading brand.
- Nestlé Hot Cocoa Women’s Wellness is based on the perennial favorite Rich Chocolate flavor and contains added vitamins, making it an excellent source of calcium, antioxidant vitamins A, C and E, vitamins B6 and B12 and iron.
These four new flavors join the existing Nestlé Hot Cocoa family of flavors, including: Rich Milk Chocolate, Mini Marshmallows, No Sugar Added and Fat Free.
All Nestlé Hot Cocoa flavors are fortified with calcium and are a natural source of antioxidants.
About Nestlé USA
Named one of “The World’s Most Admired Food Companies” in Fortune magazine for fourteen consecutive years, Nestlé provides quality brands and products that bring flavor to life every day. From nutritious meals with Lean Cuisine® to baking traditions with Nestlé® Toll House®, Nestlé USA makes delicious, convenient, and nutritious food and beverage products that make good living possible. That’s what “Nestlé. Good Food, Good Life” is all about. Well-known Nestlé USA brands include: Nestlé® Toll House®, Nestlé® Nesquik®, Nestlé® Coffee-mate®, Stouffer’s®, Lean Cuisine®, HOT POCKETS® and LEAN POCKETS® brand sandwiches, Nescafé®, NESTLÉ® Juicy Juice®, Buitoni®, DREYER’S/EDY’S®, Nestlé® Crunch®, Nestlé® Butterfinger®, Wonka®, DIGIORNO®, TOMBSTONE® and CALIFORNIA PIZZA KITCHEN® frozen pizza. Nestlé USA, with 2010 sales of $10.4 billion, is part of Nestlé S.A. in Vevey, Switzerland — the world’s largest food company with a commitment to Nutrition, Health & Wellness — with 2010 sales of $105 billion.
Usage Terms and Rights:
The articles, recipes, photographs, and all information in this Web site are copyrighted with all rights reserved. Members of the news media are welcome to use this material in published news stories. The photos may not be used in cookbooks or other media besides newspapers or magazines without advance written permission from Nestlé USA. If such permission is granted, the photos must be identified as follows: © Nestlé, used with permission.
- Pam Krebs, Nestlé USA, 818-551-3362, [email protected]