This season, the hottest new ‘it’ bag has the culinary world abuzz. With the finest ingredients freshly steamed just the way you love them, new LEAN CUISINE® Market Creations feature amazing steaming pouches that lock in nutritious ingredients and unlock delicious flavor. A hassle free dinner ready in minutes, you’ve never had frozen food like this before.
Crisp vegetables, tender chicken, al denté pasta and a variety of savory and creamy sauces are just some of the stand out ingredients found in LEAN CUISINE® Market Creations. With the authentic taste and texture of a freshly prepared meal, these new entrées can be beautifully plated, offering an unforgettable eating occasion through deliciously steamed ingredients – a feel good way to end the day.
Not only do these new dishes taste great, they contain 300 calories or less. Each recipe is crafted to match taste buds with contemporary ingredients such as Portobello mushrooms and savory garlic chicken with bowtie pasta. With convenience in mind, these dishes go from pouch to plate in minutes – allowing you to enjoy a delicious no-fuss dinner like no other.
“LEAN CUISINE® Market Creations offer high quality steamed entrées that can be plated for a premium dining experience,” said Christine Dahm, VP of Marketing for LEAN CUISINE®. “Women can treat themselves to great-tasting meals without the hassle while staying on track with real ingredients that they can feel good about – living a life full of flavor without a bite of compromise. That’s what we call living the delicious life!”
New LEAN CUISINE® Market Creations introduces eight mouth-watering entrées that make it easy to enjoy dinner-worthy meals that taste freshly prepared, any day of the week:
- NEW! Asiago Cheese Tortelloni offers tomatoes, yellow and green zucchini and yellow carrots in a tomato vodka sauce.
- NEW! Chicken Alfredo features white meat chicken with penne pasta, broccoli, yellow carrots and orange carrots in a creamy Alfredo sauce.
- NEW! Chicken Margherita pairs white meat chicken, penne pasta, tomatoes, red bell peppers and spinach, with mozzarella cheese in a savory balsamic sauce.
- NEW! Garlic Chicken offers white meat chicken with bowtie pasta, asparagus, broccoli and carrots in a creamy garlic Parmesan sauce.
- NEW! Mushroom Tortelloni pairs Portobello mushroom and cheese stuffed tortelloni with snap peas, sun-dried tomatoes, peas and red peppers in a creamy mushroom sauce.
- NEW! Shanghai-Style Shrimp offers shrimp with Udon noodles, snap peas, red bell peppers and carrots in a sweet and spicy Asian-style sauce.
- NEW! Shrimp Scampi features shrimp with pasta, broccoli, yellow carrots and red peppers in a lemon garlic sauce.
- NEW! Sweet & Spicy Ginger Chicken pairs chicken tenderloins with Udon noodles, broccoli, carrots, red peppers and water chestnuts in a sweet and spicy ginger sauce.
LEAN CUISINE® Market Creations entrées have a suggested retail price of $3.99 and are available in the freezer section of select supermarkets. Visit the “Where to Buy” section on LeanCuisine.com to find a grocer near you. And don’t forget to check out our wellness resources while you’re there. From meal planners to expert advice, we make it easy to stay on track.
About Nestlé USA
Named one of “The World’s Most Admired Food Companies” in Fortune magazine for fourteen consecutive years, Nestlé provides quality brands and products that bring flavor to life every day. From nutritious meals with Lean Cuisine® to baking traditions with Nestlé® Toll House®, Nestlé USA makes delicious, convenient, and nutritious food and beverage products that make good living possible. That’s what “Nestlé. Good Food, Good Life” is all about. Well-known Nestlé USA brands include: Nestlé® Toll House®, Nestlé® Nesquik®, Nestlé® Coffee-mate®, Stouffer’s®, Lean Cuisine®, HOT POCKETS® and LEAN POCKETS® brand sandwiches, Nescafé®, NESTLÉ® Juicy Juice®, Buitoni®, DREYER’S/EDY’S®, Nestlé® Crunch®, Nestlé® Butterfinger®, Wonka®, DIGIORNO®, TOMBSTONE® and CALIFORNIA PIZZA KITCHEN® frozen pizza. Nestlé USA, with 2010 sales of $10.4 billion, is part of Nestlé S.A. in Vevey, Switzerland — the world’s largest food company with a commitment to Nutrition, Health & Wellness — with 2010 sales of $105 billion.Request permission from Nestlé USA.