Avocado, Tomato, Basil Salad
This recipe was created in partnership with Tastemade and can be paired with roasted garlic broccoli.
Pair this fresh side with DiGiorno Pizzeria Quattro Formaggi pizza!
Ingredients (Serves 4-6!):
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled and sliced
- 2 pounds multi-colored heirloom tomatoes, sliced in wedges
- ¼ cup basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon aged balsamic vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Arrange the avocados and tomatoes on a platter and sprinkle with the basil leaves.
- Drizzle with olive oil and balsamic.
- Season lightly with salt and pepper.
Nutritional Information (based on 5 servings)
Saturated Fat: 2.5g