Berry Mandarin Spinach Salad
These recipes were created in partnership with Jim White, MS, RD of Jim White Fit.
This easy salad pairs well as a refreshing side dish or appetizer with California Pizza Kitchen Margherita pizza.
- 6 packed cups baby spinach
- 1 can mandarin oranges, drained
- ¾ cup strawberries
- ½ cup blackberries
- ½ cup feta cheese, crumbled
- ¼ cup walnuts
- ½ cup chopped red onion
- Aged balsamic vinegar, drizzle
- Toss all ingredients together in a bowl and drizzle with balsamic vinegar. Serve immediately.