This recipe was created in partnership with Tawnie Kroll, RD of Kroll’s Korner.
Pair with Lean Cuisine Vermont Cheddar Mac & Cheese to bring balance to seasonal comfort foods.
- 2 cups kale, washed and chopped
- 1/2 cup fuji apple, washed and cubed
- 1 tablespoon pepitas
- 1/4 cup kidney Beans
- 2 tablespoon pomegranate arils
- 2 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon, ground
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- In a large bowl, toss the kale with apple, pepitas, beans and pomegranate arils.
- In a small bowl, whisk ingredients for dressing all together.
*It will make 1/2 cup dressing so you will have leftovers for more salad later on!
- Pour desired amount of dressing on the salad, and enjoy your balanced plate with the Lean Cuisine Mac and Cheese!.