Grilled Corn & Tomato Wedge Salad
This recipe brought to you in partnership with ONE SWEET MESS.
Try this flavor-packed salad with DiGiorno Pizzeria! Thin Margherita Pizza.
- 1 (12-ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained
- 1 clove garlic, roughly chopped
- 1 small shallot, roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped parsley
- 3 tablespoons freshly chopped basil
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- ½ teaspoon honey
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- Pinch pepper
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 ears corn
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 2 large romaine hearts, cut in half
- 8 ounces grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 4 ounces blue cheese
- To make the vinaigrette, add all of the first 11 ingredients to the bowl of a food processor. Pulse until smooth. With the processor on, slowly drizzle in the olive oil. Season with additional salt and pepper to taste.
- Preheat gas, charcoal, or indoor grill pan. Drizzle the corn with canola oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill, turning every 1-2 minutes, until all sides are lightly charred. Cool slightly before removing the kernels from the cob.
- In a large bowl, combine spring mix, corn, tomatoes, cucumber, and blue cheese. Toss to combine. Serve with the roasted red pepper vinaigrette.