This recipe was created in partnership with Meme Inge, MS, RD of Living Well Kitchen. Try it with DiGiorno Thin & Crispy pizza for a great combo packed with tasty veggies for a balanced meal.
- 1 pound brussels sprouts roughly, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 3/8 teaspoon salt, divided
- 2 apples, diced
- 1 lemon juiced (1/4 cup juice)
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2-3 sprigs fresh rosemary, minced (1/2 teaspoon)
- Make sure the oven racks are in the middle of the oven. Preheat the oven to 400*F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil for easier cleanup.
- Toss the chopped brussels sprouts with one tablespoon of olive oil and 1/8 teaspoon salt on the baking sheet. Spread in a single layer, and bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, toss the apples, lemon juice, black pepper, minced rosemary, remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt, and remaining tablespoon oil together in a glass or plastic bowl. Set aside.
- After the brussels sprouts have been roasting for 15 minutes, stir. Transfer back into the oven. Put the pizzas onto the other racks in the oven. Bake everything for 13-15 minutes until done.
- Remove brussels sprouts and pizzas from the oven. Toss roasted brussels sprouts with apples and dressing. Slice pizzas, and serve. Enjoy!