This recipe brought to you in partnership by Hungry Couple.
Try it with DiGiorno Pizzeria! Quattro Formaggi/Four Cheese pizza.
- Pre-heat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Toss the cauliflower florets with the olive oil and spread out on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 15 minutes and then place the pizza next to it, directly on the oven rack (according to package directions) and continue baking for an additional 18 - 20 minutes.
- Make the sauce by combining the garlic, sesame paste, water, Greek yogurt, lemon juice and tomato in a blender or small food processor and puree until smooth. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- When the pizza and cauliflower are done, spread an equal amount of the sauce on 4 plates and top with the cauliflower and a quarter of the pizza.