Strawberry, Basil, Feta & Walnut Salad
This recipe was created in partnership with Caroline Artiss. You can watch the video here.
Try this summery strawberry salad with California Pizza Kitchen Margherita pizza!
- ½ cup walnut halves
- 1 cup feta cheese, cut into chunks
- 1 handful fresh basil, gently hand torn or roughly chopped
- 1 cup fresh ripe strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons strawberry jam
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon wholegrain mustard
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 clove garlic, crushed and finely ground.
- Mix all the ingredients for the dressing in a small bowl or jar and leave to one side. This keeps well in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Place walnuts on a baking tray and pop into the oven for 5 – 6 minutes until they are gently toasted and more flavorful. Take out of the oven and leave to cool. Placed sliced strawberries on a platter, top with feta, basil and walnuts. Spoon dressing on top and serve.
Nutritional Information (based on 4 servings)
- Calories: 310
- Fat: 27g
- Saturated Fat: 8g
- Carbohydrates: 12g
- Sugar: 9g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 8g
- Sodium: 590mg
- Cholesterol: 35mg